Ludlow Hockey Club
All of the contact details for 2019 Summer League captains:
All Summer League is finished for this year. Well done to all teams!
WEEK 1 Week commencing 6th May v North Stafford Bears (Away) 0-3 (Game given)
WEEK 2 Week commencing 13th May v Market Drayton 7:30 Tuesday 14th May push back tbc (Home) 3-5
WEEK 3 Week commencing 20th May v Telford (Away) 6-2
WEEK 4 Week commencing 27th May free week
WEEK 5 Week commencing 3rd June v Stafford whynots (Away) 5-0
WEEK 6 Week commencing 10th June v Shrewsbury 7:30 Tuesday 11th June push back (Home) 5-3
WEEK 7 Week commencing 17th June v Bridgnorth 7:30 Tuesday 18th June push back (Home) 2-1
WEEK 8 commencing 24th June Free week
WEEK 9 commencing 1st July v Market Drayton (Away) 0-3 unable to field a team
WEEK 10 commencing 8th July v Telford 7:30 puch back 7:30 Tuesday 9th July tbc (Home) 5-5
WEEK 11 commencing 15th July v Stafford Whynots puch back 7:30 Tuesday 16th July tbc (Home)
WEEK 12 commencing 22nd July Free week
WEEK 13 commencing 29th July v Shewsbury PHP (Away)
Rules for Shropshire Ladies Summer Development League 2019
Please read all of the rules and make your players aware of them to allow smooth running of the competition.
- All matches will be 25 minutes each way with 5 minutes at half time, on half a pitch.
- All matches are 7 aside.
- Players may play for a different team than they do in the winter.
- Players that have been selected for Performance Centre or higher are NOT eligible to play.
- First named team to provide the match ball and second named team to change kit in the event of a colour clash. (Team colours shown on page 2)
- No injury time – play must continue while treatment is received off the pitch.
- Each team to provide an umpire per game. Umpires to time the individual games but matches must be played at the times stated. If an umpire is not available, a player must be used.
- After the game please text results to Shirley Hasenauer 07919 838653 – identify the teams and the score. Although we are not keeping a table we will log all the scores
- Shropshire Hockey Association does not accept liability for any injury or loss of property.
10. Normal FIH rules apply.
The cost of entry to the Summer League is £120 per team. Please make an online payment no later than the 30th April using the following details:
Sort Code: 30-99-27
Account Number: 00557619
Account Name: Shropshire County Hockey Association
Reference: ClubName DSL19
Please remember this is a development league and should be treated as such.